5 ways to earn more from renting out your condo unit
March 17, 2023
Buying a condominium unit is a good long-term investment as it allows you to pre...
January 3, 2013
DMCI Homes communities dressed up for the Christmas Season
The various DMCI Homes residential communities in Metro Manila were a showcase of the Christmas spirit in December as they joined the Season 2 of DMCI Homes’ Christmas lighting and décor contest dubbed as “Paskong Pinoy 2012”.
Royal Palm Residences in Acacia Estates, Taguig City was chosen champion last December 21, 2012 as its belen, giant Christmas tree and Simbang Gabi skit best captured the Paskong Pinoy theme while 2011 champion, Ohana Place in Las Piñas placed first runner-up with their decors made from recycled materials and re-enactment of the nativity played by the residents themselves.
Magnolia Place in Tandang Sora was selected second runner-up with its unique clubhouse Christmas tree made from corn peelings, coconut shells and plastic bottles highlighting their creativity and resourcefulness. On the other hand, the growing community of Cedar Crest in Acacia Estates was chosen third runner-up for its handcrafted lights, lanters, belen and 25-foot Christmas tree filled with dazzling and bright lights upon entrance.
The contest was organized by DMCI Homes to establish camaraderie between homeowners and team work in their respective communities. It also aims to showcase the community members’ creative skills and resourcefulness. Indeed, residents and Property Management Office worked together to dress up their properties to celebrate the holiday season.
Winners were chosen based on resourcefulness (25%), arrangement (25%), theme (15%), teamwork (10%), and overall impact (25%). Cash prizes were awarded to the winning communities, while all participating DMCI Homes communities received consolation prizes.
Leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Personal, sensitive and privileged information that you provide shall be used for transactions related to the sale of the Company’s products and all matters arising out of the said transaction.
All information collected by the Company shall be considered accurate unless the Client/Potential Client requests for update. It shall never be the responsibility of the Company to ensure validity/accuracy of information shared by the Client/Potential Client.
Under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, you have the right to access, modify, erase and/or object to any processing of personal, sensitive or privileged data that you have provided to us. To do so, kindly contact our Data Protection Officer with the following information:
The Company will not impose any charge to cover the cost of verifying a request for information and locating, retrieving, reviewing and copying any material requested.
Please note, however, that the Company’s decision to provide such access or consider any request for correction, erasure and objection to process of the personal data as it appears in our records is subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, rules and regulations and/or the Act.
We have implemented technological, organizational and physical security measures to protect your information from loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. We put in effect safeguards such as:
Keeping and protecting your information using a secured server behind a firewall, deploying encryption on computing devices and physical security controls
Restricting access to your information only to qualified and authorized personnel who hold your information with strict confidentiality including third-party personnel/company who may be required to process your information.
The data will be kept within 10 years from date of last engagement (e.g. release of transferred title, release of documents related to back-out) or as may be required by existing laws, rules and regulations, unless you request your data to be deleted in our systems, databases and hard copies earlier than this date, subject to limitation of applicable laws and/or the Act. Once deleted, your information will no longer be searchable or included in anonymous searches and will be completely removed from all the storage location.
By agreeing to this policy, you explicitly and unambiguously consent to the collection, processing and storage of your personal, sensitive and privileged data by DMCI Project Developers, Inc. for the purpose(s) described in this Data Privacy Notice.
You can drag the map pin to change your location.
A company representative will be in touch with you shortly.OK