DAYS 1 TO 7 FROM RESERVATION DATE
Upon reservation of your chosen unit, a welcome letter shall be given as gratitude for making DMCI Homes your choice. To facilitate the documentation process and to complete your unit's reservation transaction, you must submit the following documents to your Sales Agent:
- Signed Reservation Agreement and Reservation Fee Receipt Signed Client Registration Form
- Signed Computation Sheet
- Photocopy of either Tax Identification No. (TIN) or BIR Form 1904 Photocopy of any valid
- Government issued ID/s with signature.
- Notarized Special Power of Attorney (SPA), for local accounts and Consularized SPA for international accounts (if applicable)
- Deed of Undertaking for international accounts (if applicable) Proof of Billing Address (must be the latest billing statement)
Once all requirements have been submitted, your Sales Agent shall endorse your documents and all other necessary requirements to the Documents and Inventory Control Department for the preparation of the Deed of Absolute Sale (DOAS).
All requirements and payments must be completed within thirty (30) days. Otherwise, your reservation will be forfeited and cancelled.
DAYS 8 TO 15
Once your documents have been properly endorsed, it will usually take one (1) to two (2) working days to prepare your DOAS. While your DOAS is being drafted, we will send you a copy of the Reservation Agreement.
DAYS 16 TO 30
Your DOAS is now ready to be released, which you will be given fifteen (15) days to review. Should the documents be in order, you will need to sign the DOAS and return it to your Sales Agent.
RELEASE OF DOAS
- Photocopy of DOAS: One (1) day upon request
- Notarized DOAS: One (1) year from the date of full payment along with the transferred title and tax declaration in your name
Upon clearance of the full payment, you will be issued a Clearance for Turnover. You will then be endorsed to the Turnover Department for unit inspection.
For cash buyers of Non-RFO projects, there will be a Php50,000.00 retention amount that will be payable upon RFO of the unit purchased (to complete the total contract price) and the contract will remain as CTS until such time.