All interested sales professionals who intends to be accredited with DMCI Homes will undergo the FOUNDATION TRAINING.
FOUNDATION TRAINING is an accreditation training on DMCI Homes profile and its projects, sales process, and financing schemes. Only trainees who will successfully pass the Accreditation Exam and the Oral Revalidation Exercise will be contracted.
Based on the identified training needs, our sellers have the opportunity to join special trainings to enhance their salesmanship and professional skills in real estate selling. Some programs may be done by our own In-house Trainers or may be outsourced from other training suppliers, all these to help optimize the potentials of our sellers.
- Account Management Workshop
- Effective Business Communication
- Sales Funnel Workshop
- Project Expertise Training
- Team building
- Personality Development Workshop
- Leadership Edge Workshop
More than selling, our salespeople are also invited to the most fun-filled, colorful events and sales assemblies which foster camaraderie and friendly competition between sales teams.
Schedule of recruitment operations is from Monday to Thursday, 8:30am at the Sales Recruitment Office – Ground Floor DMCI Homes Corporate Center.
Interested applicants are advised to:
- Bring a copy of their updated resume
- Bring a copy of NBI or Police Clearance (if available)
- Be in their business attire
All interested professionals will undergo the following steps:
- Recruitment Orientation
- Initial Interview with Sales Recruitment
- Salesmanship Assessment with Sales Training
- Final Interview with Project Sales Manager and/or Sales Director
- Endorsement to Foundation Training
FOUNDATION TRAINING PROGRAM
Day 1 - Corporate Orientation
Day 2 - Sales Process
In-House and Bank Financing
Day 3 - Salesmanship
Sales Support Orientation
Day 4 - Written Exam
Leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.Contact Us