- Graduate of BS Psychology, Behavioural Science, Industrial Relations or its equivalent
- Preferably female with at least 5 years work experience in training needs analysis, training design, development, training delivery and evaluation
- Proven administrative, supervisory, team building and group facilitation skills,
- Ability to communicate/function and interact effectively across levels of staff including senior managers
- Experience and exposure on e-learning tools and processes an advantage
- Enthusiastic with a positive, optimistic personality
- Able to build trusting relationships with others
- Creative, effective leader and team player, possessing a high degree of professionalism, sound business judgement & ethics
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Proven organizational skills, works well individually & with teams, able to set and meet deadlines with quality results
- Can multi- task and able to work in a fast paced work environment
- Graduate of BS in Industrial Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- At least 3-5 yrs of relevant experience in process modeling, document controliing and document review
- Has extensive knowledge in SIPOC diagram, gap-analysis and process auditing
- Has experience in writing business functional and non-functional requirements documents
- Computer literate in MS Word and MS Visio
- Good oral and written communication skills
Project Development Specialist
- Graduate of BS Civil Engineering or any 4-year course preferably in Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, Sales Management and Accountancy
- With at least 6 months work experience in Project Management, Project Development, Planning, Financial Management (cost estimation), Construction gained from Real Estate Company
- Can work with all levels across functional units of the organization
- Analytical and results oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English language
- Graduate of Bachelor's/College Degree in Interior Design
- Male or Female; not more than 30 years of age
- With at least 2 years similar experience
- Willing to do leg works/ oftentimes on-field
- Highly creative and keen on details
- With knowledge on 3D max, an advantage
- Above average technical skills on CAD Drawing and Rendering
- Educational Background: Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Property Management, Business Administration or any related courses.
- At least 2 years work experience in the same function & industry.
- Knowledgeable in office administration practices & procedures.
- Proficient in the use of computer, proficient in Microsoft applications, excellent telephone communication & public relation skills.
- Proficient business writing skills; ability to compose and edit correspondence reports.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Male or female not more than 30 years old.
- Willing to be assigned in different project areas.
- Graduates of Engineering, Management or business-related courses
- With good academic records and excellent communication skills
- With at least two (2) years work experience
- Related work experience in Property Management is an advantage
- With can-do attitude. Can work independently and interdependently
- With strong customer service orientation, work ethics and values
- Genuinely interested in learning
Project Specialist for Business Development
- Graduate of Business course / Comunication (with MBA units an advantage)
- Background in Finance and Real Estate
- Computer Literate
- Good communication skills
- Has background/knowledge with legal matters and tax implications
- Experience with Project Management
- Plans, directs and coordinates activities of staff involved in developing and implementing procedures pertaining to disposal of comapny's assets
- In-charge of preparing, directing and coordinating deliverables of documentation as agreed by both parties
- Monitors project status of all properties acquired
- Contract preparation, implementation and monitoring of deliverables and payment
- Graduate of any 4-year business course preferably in Finance and Accountancy
- Preferably Female; between 23-30 years old
- MS Office Applications savvy
- Meticulous, organize and keen on details
- Must have basic knowledge and familiarity on banking transaction
- Knowledge in IFCA is an advantage
Management Trainee - Operations
- Candidate must have a degree in BS Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy or any allied courses.
- Applicant with at least a year exposure on operational function in real estate industry, has an added advantage
- Demonstrate commitment, teamwork and eagerness to learn
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Fresh graduates with excellent academic records are welcome to apply
- Pleasing personality and consistently wears professionalism at all times
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- With experience in handling security operation of office bulding
- has security and safety assessment knowledge
- Preferrably with crowd control and EPR experience
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have sound analytical mind and able to work independently
- Can start ASAP
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent. Job role in Purchasing or Others.
- Computer literate
- Knowledge in Purchasing procedures
- Knowledge in suppliers accreditation process
Customer Care Specialist
- Graduate of any four (4) year degree course (preferably Business and Hospitality related course)
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience in customer service of a real estate company
- Has a good customer relations skills, friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times
- Can handle work pressure, and has good temper in handling different types of customer
- Has pleasing personality and project professionalism at all times
- Adept in MS Office Application, familiar on PIVOT table an advantage
- Excellent in written and oral communication