- Graduate of BS Psychology, Behavioural Science, Industrial Relations or its equivalent
- Preferably female with at least 5 years work experience in training needs analysis, training design, development, training delivery and evaluation
- Proven administrative, supervisory, team building and group facilitation skills,
- Ability to communicate/function and interact effectively across levels of staff including senior managers
- Experience and exposure on e-learning tools and processes an advantage
- Enthusiastic with a positive, optimistic personality
- Able to build trusting relationships with others
- Creative, effective leader and team player, possessing a high degree of professionalism, sound business judgement & ethics
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Proven organizational skills, works well individually & with teams, able to set and meet deadlines with quality results
- Can multi- task and able to work in a fast paced work environment
Project Development Officer
- Graduate of 4-year course preferably in Finance, Business Administration, Marketing & Sales Management, Accountancy, Civil Engineering.
- Male or Female; at least 25 years of age.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in Project Management, Project Development, Planning, Financial Management (cash flow analysis), Construction, Sales and Marketing gained from Real Estate Company
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English language
- Analytical, and person of good moral character.
- Can work with all levels across functional units of the organization
Area Manager for Property Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Property Development/Real Estate Management, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least solid 3 years proven track record in residential property management
- Preferably Managers specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent
- Has leadership competencies
- Logical thinking orientation, strong analytical skills, problem assessment and decision making skills
- Result-oriented and committed to delivering quality work output
- Strong work ethics and personal integrity
- Independent and pro-active
- Effective communication skills, both in oral and written
- Willingness to work on weekends is required
- People skills should be strong
- Educational Background: Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Property Management, Business Administration or any related courses.
- At least 2 years work experience in the same function & industry.
- Knowledgeable in office administration practices & procedures.
- Proficient in the use of computer, proficient in Microsoft applications, excellent telephone communication & public relation skills.
- Proficient business writing skills; ability to compose and edit correspondence reports.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Male or female not more than 30 years old.
- Willing to be assigned in different project areas.
Interested applicants may send their resumes to
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Political Science, Law or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Good Communication skills, .
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent. Job role in Others or equivalent.
Remedial Accounts Assistant
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or any business course
- 21-30 years old
- Preferrably male
- Can analyze statements of account
- With background in credit & collection
- Good in cusotmer orientation