- Graduate of BS Psychology, Behavioural Science, Industrial Relations or its equivalent
- Preferably female with at least 5 years work experience in training needs analysis, training design, development, training delivery and evaluation
- Proven administrative, supervisory, team building and group facilitation skills,
- Ability to communicate/function and interact effectively across levels of staff including senior managers
- Experience and exposure on e-learning tools and processes an advantage
- Enthusiastic with a positive, optimistic personality
- Able to build trusting relationships with others
- Creative, effective leader and team player, possessing a high degree of professionalism, sound business judgement & ethics
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Proven organizational skills, works well individually & with teams, able to set and meet deadlines with quality results
- Can multi- task and able to work in a fast paced work environment
- Graduate of BS in Industrial Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- At least 3-5 yrs of relevant experience in process modeling, document controliing and document review
- Has extensive knowledge in SIPOC diagram, gap-analysis and process auditing
- Has experience in writing business functional and non-functional requirements documents
- Computer literate in MS Word and MS Visio
- Good oral and written communication skills
Project Development Specialist
- Graduate of BS Civil Engineering or any 4-year course preferably in Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, Sales Management and Accountancy
- With at least 6 months work experience in Project Management, Project Development, Planning, Financial Management (cost estimation), Construction gained from Real Estate Company
- Can work with all levels across functional units of the organization
- Analytical and results oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English language
- Graduate of Bachelor's/College Degree in Interior Design
- Male or Female; not more than 30 years of age
- With at least 2 years similar experience
- Willing to do leg works/ oftentimes on-field
- Highly creative and keen on details
- With knowledge on 3D max, an advantage
- Above average technical skills on CAD Drawing and Rendering
- Educational Background: Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Property Management, Business Administration or any related courses.
- At least 2 years work experience in the same function & industry.
- Knowledgeable in office administration practices & procedures.
- Proficient in the use of computer, proficient in Microsoft applications, excellent telephone communication & public relation skills.
- Proficient business writing skills; ability to compose and edit correspondence reports.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Male or female not more than 30 years old.
- Willing to be assigned in different project areas.
- Graduates of Engineering, Management or business-related courses
- With good academic records and excellent communication skills
- With at least two (2) years work experience
- Related work experience in Property Management is an advantage
- With can-do attitude. Can work independently and interdependently
- With strong customer service orientation, work ethics and values
- Genuinely interested in learning
DMCI HOMES PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CORPORATION (DPMC) is currently hiring for the following positions:
*PROPERTY ACCOUNTANTS - College graduate (B.S Accountancy Graduate)
- With at least 1 year experience as accountant
- Customer oriented
- With good written & oral communication skills
- Willing to be assigned within Metro Manila
- Team player & people oriented
- Time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Hardworking with commitment to excellence
- Fast learner and can work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Availability to work on weekends or holidays is required
Interested Applicants may submit their resume with picture to
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Graduate of BS Accountancy
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Analytical, assertive and resourceful
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Can work well under pressure
- Knowledgeable on computer applications such as MS Office
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willing to conduct field works
Project Specialist for Business Development
- Graduate of Business course / Comunication (with MBA units an advantage)
- Background in Finance and Real Estate
- Computer Literate
- Good communication skills
- Has background/knowledge with legal matters and tax implications
- Experience with Project Management
- Plans, directs and coordinates activities of staff involved in developing and implementing procedures pertaining to disposal of comapny's assets
- In-charge of preparing, directing and coordinating deliverables of documentation as agreed by both parties
- Monitors project status of all properties acquired
- Contract preparation, implementation and monitoring of deliverables and payment
- Graduate of BS Accountancy, preferably CPA
- Male/Female; not more than 30 years old
- With at least 1 year experience in project accounting (e.g monitoring of buyers' subsidiary ledger, recording of sales; cost of sales and other expenses, generating project financial statements
- Relevant experience in real estate or construction industry, an advantage
- Detailed-oriented and has sound financial judgment
Remedial Accounts Assistant
- Graduate of BS Accounting or any business course
- 21-30 years old
- Preferrably Female
- Preferrably single
- Can analyze statements of account
- With background in credit & collection
- Can assist clients
- Graduate of any 4-year business course preferably in Finance and Accountancy
- Preferably Female; between 23-30 years old
- MS Office Applications savvy
- Meticulous, organize and keen on details
- Must have basic knowledge and familiarity on banking transaction
- Knowledge in IFCA is an advantage
Credit and Collection Assistant
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or any business-related course
- Male/Female; 20 - 35 years old
- With at least 6 months Credit & Collection experience
- Experience in construction and/or real estate industry is an advantage
- With high analytical skills
- Can work with minimal supervision
Management Trainee - Operations
- Candidate must have a degree in BS Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy or any allied courses.
- Applicant with at least a year exposure on operational function in real estate industry, has an added advantage
- Demonstrate commitment, teamwork and eagerness to learn
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Fresh graduates with excellent academic records are welcome to apply
- Pleasing personality and consistently wears professionalism at all times
Marketing Research Analyst
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree in Communication, Research, Statistics, Economics, Business Management/Administration, Sociology or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in research agency/firm or in other companies holding work as researcher
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite (excel, powerpoint, word, project access)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Can handle survey, focus group interviews, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- With experience in handling security operation of office bulding
- has security and safety assessment knowledge
- Preferrably with crowd control and EPR experience
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have sound analytical mind and able to work independently
- Can start ASAP
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent. Job role in Purchasing or Others.
- Computer literate
- Knowledge in Purchasing procedures
- Knowledge in suppliers accreditation process